Collected by Judy Friend-Meyouhas
6481, 721 Ninth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Cafe Chloe uses only locally grown (and mostly organic) produce to create their wonderful French-style creations. This cafe is located just outside the edge of the Gaslamp District in East Village, but it is definitely worth the walk if you are...
7036, 660 K St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
353 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Cafe Sevilla is located in the downtown Gaslamp district in San Diego. It's a great place to hear live music while sharing tapas and drinks with friends. The interior is huge with flags hanging from a 20ft ceiling, a bull on the wall behind the...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands