Collected by Briony Horgan
2801 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92104, USA
My husband and I enjoy good food, and The Mission for breakfast is a favorite. There are three locations and this one in the photo is on University Ave. We haven't been here for lunch yet. I've tried just about everything on the menu. There's...
1500 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
Designated a national historic landmark in 1977, Hotel del Coronado has played host to a number of notable people, including presidents, celebrities, and dignitaries, over the years. President Franklin D. Roosevelt visited the hotel several times,...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022