Collected by Emily Mendenhall
3614 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Cafe Barbera is located on 5th Ave. in the vibrant Hillcrest neighborhood of San Diego just a few blocks from Balboa Park. The Italian family who owns this coffee shop has five generations of coffee roasting experience and it really shows in their...
802 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Cafe 21 has a delicious, fresh menu using all local and mostly organic produce from Southern California farms. Even better, they have a happy hour from 3:00-6:00 p.m. everyday that features 21 different tapas plates for $4 each. The salads are...
1557 Columbia St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Owned by a couple from New Zealand, Queenstown Public House is located in a historic craftsman house a few blocks off the main drag in Little Italy. The charming restaurant features some whimsical touches, including fake sheep—a nod to NZ's...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign