Collected by Emily Mendenhall
3614 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Cafe Barbera is located on 5th Ave. in the vibrant Hillcrest neighborhood of San Diego just a few blocks from Balboa Park. The Italian family who owns this coffee shop has five generations of coffee roasting experience and it really shows in their...
802 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Cafe 21 has a delicious, fresh menu using all local and mostly organic produce from Southern California farms. Even better, they have a happy hour from 3:00-6:00 p.m. everyday that features 21 different tapas plates for $4 each. The salads are...
1557 Columbia St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Owned by a couple from New Zealand, Queenstown Public House is located in a historic craftsman house a few blocks off the main drag in Little Italy. The charming restaurant features some whimsical touches, including fake sheep—a nod to NZ's...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village