Collected by AFAR Traveler
350 University Ave, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Bread & Cie is located in the Hillcrest neighborhood of San Diego, CA. Not only is Hillcrest one of the most vibrant and historical neighborhoods in San Diego, but you can find many great places to eat. Bread & Cie makes their bread fresh every...
1606 G St (No Retail At This Location / Online Only ), San Diego, CA 92101, USA
This is my favorite shop in the San Diego community of Little Italy. Regina DiSilvestro is a chemist and herbalist and has created a line of skin and hair care products. Everything is made and packaged right there in the back of the shop. They...
3709 Convoy St #101, San Diego, CA 92111, USA
The interior of Emerald's is quite spacious with dozens of large round tables covered in white linen. Throughout the course of the meal, Chinese women push around carts loaded with all sorts of steamed, fried, baked and raw foods. The first time I...
2750 Dewey Rd #105, San Diego, CA 92106, USA
You might find yourself buying one of everything, or at least wanting to when you visit Con Pane Rustic Breads & Cafe in the San Diego area. The breads and pastries are exceptional and the coffee drinks make this a perfect spot to have a cuppa!
1810 W Washington St, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Lucha Libre is an eclectic burrito/taco place run by three brothers from Mexico that pays homage to the glam of Mexican wrestling. This place is near my office so I come here often for lunch. You can get fat burritos, tacos and drinks for a great...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now