Collected by Kaylee Sanchez
100 Park Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
1602 State St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
My husband and I come here a couple times a month for dessert. They make sandwiches and other things, but we come for the gelato. I've been to other places around town, but I think Pappalecco's has the best gelato in San Diego. They make their...
South Casa Beach, San Diego, CA 92037, USA
On our 2 week trip across California, we stopped off at "The Casa Beach" to check out the renowned La Jolla seal colony. It's very interesting to encounter a wild seal colony after having just driven through one of La Jolla's high end shopping...
Little Italy, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Little Italy is a great neighborhood with restaurants, gourmet grocers and boutiques- well worth a check out on any day of the week. But if you're in San Diego on a Saturday morning from 8am to 2pm, you have to walk over to the Little Italy...
3860 Convoy St #112, San Diego, CA 92111, USA
I don't come here often because this is a very dangerous place for my waistline. The desserts are made in the French style—light, fluffy, not too sweet, and seemingly zero calories. Sage Cake is found in the Kearny Mesa neighborhood of San Diego...
3225 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Sea world is great! New roller coaster! Great restaurants! Great shows! Amazing new area! Shipwreck cafe has great food I ate there an it tasted delectable! Of course you have to go to shows with the dolphins and whales! The manta ray is fairly...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna