Collected by B Williams
611 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
A very cool, Top Chef-owned dining experience in San Diego's Gaslamp District, Searsucker is a great spot, whether you are stopping by for a drink and small bites or decide to try out the entrées—you will not be disappointed. Besides sensational...
726 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Doesn't look like much during the day, but on weekend nights, the Gaslamp in downtown San Diego is very much alive. For daytime exploration, there's shopping and art galleries. There are dozens of beautiful historic buildings and several parks...
7036, 660 K St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Little Italy, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Little Italy is a great neighborhood with restaurants, gourmet grocers and boutiques- well worth a check out on any day of the week. But if you're in San Diego on a Saturday morning from 8am to 2pm, you have to walk over to the Little Italy...
1549 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
After exploring Balboa Park for a few hours, this is the place to be for a cocktail or lunch. The food is really good, and the chef has won multiple awards over the years. They've got great mojitos, and my new favorite drink, the caipirinha (sugar...
Sunset Cliffs, San Diego, CA 92107, USA
Hearing the waves while trying to find the ocean through the cut mountains and shady overgrowth of the trail and finally...find a view of crystal waters and colorful cliffs in Point Loma, San Diego. Suddenly I feel like I'm in some other country,...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign