Collected by Kristina
1325 Coast Blvd, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Sunny Jim Cave is found in the La Jolla cove and was dug out by hand by two Chinese laborers in 1902 and 1903. The cave was later used during Prohibition to smuggle alcohol and immigrants. There are 126 steps leading down a narrow tunnel to the...
3000 Mission Blvd, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
The boardwalk between Mission Beach and Pacific Beach is around 3 miles each way. If you walk from Belmont Park to Pacific Grove, it's a touch shorter at 2 miles each way. At one end is Belmont Park http://www.belmontpark.com/ with a large wooden...
San Diego, CA, USA
San Diego has over a half dozen rooftop bars. Due to our mild weather and beautiful skyline, there are several places to enjoy a few drinks with friends. My personal favorite is Altitude- picture here- because you can see the most of the skyline....
1044 Wall St, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Whisknladle is a hip place found in the La Jolla neighborhood of San Diego. All their food comes from locally sourced farms and their drinks are handcrafted. The $4 tapas during happy hour are absolutely delicious! Definitely try the bacon wrapped...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States