Collected by Kristina
1325 Coast Blvd, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Sunny Jim Cave is found in the La Jolla cove and was dug out by hand by two Chinese laborers in 1902 and 1903. The cave was later used during Prohibition to smuggle alcohol and immigrants. There are 126 steps leading down a narrow tunnel to the...
3000 Mission Blvd, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
The boardwalk between Mission Beach and Pacific Beach is around 3 miles each way. If you walk from Belmont Park to Pacific Grove, it's a touch shorter at 2 miles each way. At one end is Belmont Park http://www.belmontpark.com/ with a large wooden...
San Diego, CA, USA
San Diego has over a half dozen rooftop bars. Due to our mild weather and beautiful skyline, there are several places to enjoy a few drinks with friends. My personal favorite is Altitude- picture here- because you can see the most of the skyline....
1044 Wall St, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Whisknladle is a hip place found in the La Jolla neighborhood of San Diego. All their food comes from locally sourced farms and their drinks are handcrafted. The $4 tapas during happy hour are absolutely delicious! Definitely try the bacon wrapped...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now