Collected by Kamilah Weems
2920 Zoo Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
If you're short on time, don't think you are going to be able to see everything. I've been here many times, for hours each time, and it wasn't until the seventh visit that I finally saw all of the exhibits. I recommend picking some points of...
7036, 660 K St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
10818 San Diego Mission Rd, San Diego, CA 92108, USA
Mission San Diego is the very first Mission built in what is now the state of California and was built in 1769. Many people come to California for what is known as the "Mission Trail", a tour of all the Missions built in the state by the...
San Diego, CA 92101, USA
The San Diego trolley is a great way to get around to the good places in San Diego. You can go to the shopping malls in Mission Valley, Little Italy, Gaslamp, Seaport Village, Old Town, Convention Center, downtown, the Embarcadero, and the U.S....
San Diego, CA, USA
The La Jolla Underwater Park is a great way to experience the world in the Pacific Ocean. There are artificial reefs, two canyons and a kelp forest. There are many places around the park to rent scuba and snorkeling gear, kayaks and wetsuits. The...
520 Front St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
The pancakes and crepes, here, are delicious: My favorites on the menu are the mandarin orange crepes, and the veggie omelet, which is light, fluffy, and full of veggies! We enjoy coming here for breakfast because we are early risers; Richard...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna