Collected by Cristina Marquez
2476 San Diego Ave, San Diego, CA 92110, USA
The Whaley House is located in Old Town San Diego and is touted as the "Most haunted house in the United States" by the Travel Channel. The building was constructed in 1857 by Thomas Whaley as a granary that later became a courtroom. For a time in...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys