Collected by Cristina Marquez
2476 San Diego Ave, San Diego, CA 92110, USA
The Whaley House is located in Old Town San Diego and is touted as the "Most haunted house in the United States" by the Travel Channel. The building was constructed in 1857 by Thomas Whaley as a granary that later became a courtroom. For a time in...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights