Collected by Julio Orellana
Hanalei, HI 96714, USA
Pat Grenz wasn't ready to quit his day 'job'– surfing. So he opted instead to open one of the original and most delicious food trucks on Kauai–serving up tacos, burritos and quesadillas. Pat's truck is usually parked at the end of Hanalei Pier...
Kapaa, HI 96746, USA
The Napali Coast is one of the world's most beautiful places. I was so struck by the beauty of the green mountains rising out of the sea, and the dolphins swimming right under our boat, and the humpback whales too numerous to count that I forgot...
Hanalei Bay, Hawaii, USA
Kauai's Hanalei Bay may be one of the most magical places on the planet. I swear some of the locals start paddleboarding at sunrise and don't come back in until sundown. I've paddleboarded in calm waters, but this was my first time trying to...
933 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816, USA
South Casa Beach, San Diego, CA 92037, USA
On our 2 week trip across California, we stopped off at "The Casa Beach" to check out the renowned La Jolla seal colony. It's very interesting to encounter a wild seal colony after having just driven through one of La Jolla's high end shopping...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico