Collected by Julio Orellana
Hanalei, HI 96714, USA
"Puff the Magic Dragon, lived by the sea, and frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honah Lee" our guide kept on singing this verse as he was pointing out the smokey dragon in front of us, as we visited this wonderful place (viewed from...
Kapaa, HI 96746, USA
Swift streams and waterfalls continue to carve these vertiginous and rugged valleys as they pour down into the sea. One of the most stunning wilderness areas on earth, it also contains ancient Hawaiian ruins of graves, temples, house platforms,...
Hanalei Bay, Hawaii, USA
Kauai's Hanalei Bay may be one of the most magical places on the planet. I swear some of the locals start paddleboarding at sunrise and don't come back in until sundown. I've paddleboarded in calm waters, but this was my first time trying to...
5-5183 Kuhio Hwy, Hanalei, HI 96714, USA
There are some things no matter how touristy one must do. After all, these things became "touristy" for a reason, usually because they're good. Eating shave ice in Hawaii is one of those things. It's not your typical snow cone, the array of...
933 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816, USA
South Casa Beach, San Diego, CA 92037, USA
On our 2 week trip across California, we stopped off at "The Casa Beach" to check out the renowned La Jolla seal colony. It's very interesting to encounter a wild seal colony after having just driven through one of La Jolla's high end shopping...
- 1Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 4Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5National ParksYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years