Collected by Diandra Thompson
Silver Strand, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
Bicycling the Silver Strand on Coronado is a relaxing way to enjoy a beautiful San Diego day. You can bring your own bike, or rent one for $7/hour. This cycling path is known as the Bayshore Bikeway and runs from Coronado via the Silver Strand to...
2160 Avenida De La Playa, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
San Diego is synonymous with surfing- so why not take a surfing lesson during your stay? Surf Divas is a locally owned surfing school in the La Jolla neighborhood of San Diego. The owners are two sisters who were born and raised in La Jolla and...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019