San Diego 2016
Collected by Carlos Gomez
Little Italy, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
In the spring, San Diego locals look forward to the annual Mission Federal Art Walk. The event is huge and features hundreds of artists who bring their work to display and sell. Paintings, photographs, sculptures, hand crafted jewelry, mixed...
1600 Pacific Hwy, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
San Diego’s newest public space, the 12-acre Waterfront Park offers a large playground, wide expanses of green grass, jets of water for splashing, and great views of the skyline. Bring an umbrella—there isn’t a lot of shade...
500 Sea World Dr, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
Here's another touristy place, but great for the kids- and adults too, if you love ocean creatures! There's an underwater shark exhibit, huge jellyfish exhibit, narwhals, sea otters, animal shows, penguins, roller coasters and more. I'd never seen...
2300 Expedition Way, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Birch Aquarium is located near the coastline. Although it is a small aquarium, they have some spectacular fish tanks and exhibits. The seahorse exhibit is really nice, the dragon seahorse has to be one of the most gorgeous creatures that lives in...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022