San Diego 2016
Collected by Carlos Gomez
Little Italy, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
In the spring, San Diego locals look forward to the annual Mission Federal Art Walk. The event is huge and features hundreds of artists who bring their work to display and sell. Paintings, photographs, sculptures, hand crafted jewelry, mixed...
1600 Pacific Hwy, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
San Diego’s newest public space, the 12-acre Waterfront Park offers a large playground, wide expanses of green grass, jets of water for splashing, and great views of the skyline. Bring an umbrella—there isn’t a lot of shade...
500 Sea World Dr, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
Here's another touristy place, but great for the kids- and adults too, if you love ocean creatures! There's an underwater shark exhibit, huge jellyfish exhibit, narwhals, sea otters, animal shows, penguins, roller coasters and more. I'd never seen...
2300 Expedition Way, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Birch Aquarium is located near the coastline. Although it is a small aquarium, they have some spectacular fish tanks and exhibits. The seahorse exhibit is really nice, the dragon seahorse has to be one of the most gorgeous creatures that lives in...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now