Collected by AFAR Explorer
3251 Camino De Los Coches, Carlsbad, CA 92009, USA
If you've never ridden in a hot air balloon, this experience should definitely be on your list of things to do in San Diego. Given the amount of open space around San Diego, there are a few balloon companies to choose. I chose Sky's the Limit...
1441 Quivira Rd, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
The jet pack is really cool! You have to watch a little 10 minute video, get suited up and you're ready to go. You don't really fly the thing, you just keep it steady and learn how to maneuver it. The throttle is controlled by a trained jetpack...
Silver Strand, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
Bicycling the Silver Strand on Coronado is a relaxing way to enjoy a beautiful San Diego day. You can bring your own bike, or rent one for $7/hour. This cycling path is known as the Bayshore Bikeway and runs from Coronado via the Silver Strand to...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun