Collected by Dani LeShay
7837 Herschel Ave, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Herringbone has beautiful indoor seating that almost feels as though you are outside on a large patio. The food is locally grown and the seafood is fresh. This building used to house the car collection of a wealthy man some time ago. When he died,...
1026 Wall St, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Tucked away on a side street in the shopping district of La Jolla is this little gem serving fresh Mexican food. All the food is sourced from a local, organic farm here in San Diego County. The salsas are made fresh every day, and the tortillas...
7955 La Jolla Shores Dr, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Cusp restaurant is located on the 11th floor of Hotel La Jolla and overlooks a good part of La Jolla, as well as La Jolla shores beachfront. The food is excellent, but it is the view that will hold your gaze throughout the meal. This is definitely...
650 S Escondido Blvd, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
Lourdes is known in San Diego county for their yummy chicken soup. People come from all over just for the soup- my husband, who loves chicken, always wants to stop here whenever we pass through on our way home from a vacation. If you're in the...
1451 Washington St, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
The Great Maple is one of several restaurants who get their vegetables from Suzie's organic Farm here in San Diego. The meats also come from local farmers who practice sustainable farming. The ambiance indoors has a warm, open feel while the patio...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now