Collected by Dani LeShay
7837 Herschel Ave, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Herringbone has beautiful indoor seating that almost feels as though you are outside on a large patio. The food is locally grown and the seafood is fresh. This building used to house the car collection of a wealthy man some time ago. When he died,...
7955 La Jolla Shores Dr, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Cusp restaurant is located on the 11th floor of Hotel La Jolla and overlooks a good part of La Jolla, as well as La Jolla shores beachfront. The food is excellent, but it is the view that will hold your gaze throughout the meal. This is definitely...
650 S Escondido Blvd, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
Lourdes is known in San Diego county for their yummy chicken soup. People come from all over just for the soup- my husband, who loves chicken, always wants to stop here whenever we pass through on our way home from a vacation. If you're in the...
1451 Washington St, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
The Great Maple is one of several restaurants who get their vegetables from Suzie's organic Farm here in San Diego. The meats also come from local farmers who practice sustainable farming. The ambiance indoors has a warm, open feel while the patio...
- 1 Travel News Why We Wept for Notre-Dame as It Burned
- 2 Art + Culture 8 “Game of Thrones” Destinations You Can Visit in Real Life
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Air Travel Finally, Nonstop Flights From United States to Cape Town Are Coming
- 5 Air Travel Delta Is Cutting Seat Recline in Half on All A320 Planes