Collected by Dani LeShay
7837 Herschel Ave, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Herringbone has beautiful indoor seating that almost feels as though you are outside on a large patio. The food is locally grown and the seafood is fresh. This building used to house the car collection of a wealthy man some time ago. When he died,...
1026 Wall St, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Tucked away on a side street in the shopping district of La Jolla is this little gem serving fresh Mexican food. All the food is sourced from a local, organic farm here in San Diego County. The salsas are made fresh every day, and the tortillas...
7955 La Jolla Shores Dr, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Cusp restaurant is located on the 11th floor of Hotel La Jolla and overlooks a good part of La Jolla, as well as La Jolla shores beachfront. The food is excellent, but it is the view that will hold your gaze throughout the meal. This is definitely...
650 S Escondido Blvd, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
Lourdes is known in San Diego county for their yummy chicken soup. People come from all over just for the soup- my husband, who loves chicken, always wants to stop here whenever we pass through on our way home from a vacation. If you're in the...
1451 Washington St, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
The Great Maple is one of several restaurants who get their vegetables from Suzie's organic Farm here in San Diego. The meats also come from local farmers who practice sustainable farming. The ambiance indoors has a warm, open feel while the patio...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village