Collected by James Sabell
1602 State St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
My husband and I come here a couple times a month for dessert. They make sandwiches and other things, but we come for the gelato. I've been to other places around town, but I think Pappalecco's has the best gelato in San Diego. They make their...
Balboa Park, San Diego, CA, USA
Balboa park is a landscape of arts and culture in San Diego, including museums, such as The Natural History Museum, and the Museum of Photographic Arts. The photo above is of the large koi pond outside the botanical garden house. It makes for a...
7036, 660 K St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania