Collected by Renee Little Tumolo
Balboa Park, San Diego, CA, USA
Balboa park is a landscape of arts and culture in San Diego, including museums, such as The Natural History Museum, and the Museum of Photographic Arts. The photo above is of the large koi pond outside the botanical garden house. It makes for a...
7036, 660 K St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Little Italy, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Little Italy is a great neighborhood with restaurants, gourmet grocers and boutiques- well worth a check out on any day of the week. But if you're in San Diego on a Saturday morning from 8am to 2pm, you have to walk over to the Little Italy...
1549 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
After exploring Balboa Park for a few hours, this is the place to be for a cocktail or lunch. The food is really good, and the chef has won multiple awards over the years. They've got great mojitos, and my new favorite drink, the caipirinha (sugar...
1810 W Washington St, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Lucha Libre is an eclectic burrito/taco place run by three brothers from Mexico that pays homage to the glam of Mexican wrestling. This place is near my office so I come here often for lunch. You can get fat burritos, tacos and drinks for a great...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign