San Cristobal De Las Casas, Chiapas
Collected by Yesenia
Vicente Guerrero 33, Barrio del Cerrillo, 29220 San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chis., Mexico
Na Balom is the name of the large home once owned by archeologist Franz Blom in San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas, MX. The name is a play on words, the owner's name Blom with the Mayan word for Jaguar. Na Balom means the Jaguar House. Gertrudis...
Israel 39, Nueva Maravilla, 29247 San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chis., Mexico
San Juan Chamula is a little Tzotzil Mayan village not far from San Cristobal de las Casas in the Chiapas region of Mexico. I happened to venture there very early one morning after an all night bus ride from the Oxacan coast. Upon arrival, I was...
Once Cuartos, 29243 San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chis., Mexico
High in the mountains of Chiapas, Mexico's central highlands San Cristobal de las Casas is a true gem. In this cosmopolitan city of 120,000 or so people you will of course hear Spanish but, there it is mixed with French, Italian, German and many...
San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chis., Mexico
Love this shot - telephone booth, indigenous couple from the nearby village of Chamula, bright building with a great doorway, and fun car on the road. The colors, warmth, and general feel of this photo capture a unique side of Mexico.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map