Collected by Sepehr Sadighpour
Av Insurgentes 24, Sta Lucia, 29250 San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chis., Mexico
NW of San Cristobal de las Casas in Chiapas, Mexico, there is a small Zapatista town, an autonomous village with no support from the Federal Government. They don't want any either. The Zapatista movement is one of autonomy and democracy on a grass...
Periférico Norte 4, Ojo de Agua, 29220 San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chis., Mexico
One of the highlights of any trip to San Cristobal de las Casas is a visit to the Orquideas Moxviquil. Cisco Dietz, the owner, is a most knowledgeable person and is in love with rare plants. He designed and built the green house (pictured) for the...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet