Collected by Linda
2319 S El Camino Real, San Clemente, CA 92672, USA
There are a couple of sugar shacks in California, one in Huntington Beach and Rose's in San Clemente. Both cater to surfers, offer views of the ocean and spectacular food at California prices. I have a weakness for omelettes of any description and...
34664 Pacific Coast Hwy, Dana Point, CA 92624, USA
Looking for authentic, Mexican, homemade food, that is right next to the pacific ocean? Well Olamendi's is just that and more! They serve some of the best food I have ever had. The picture above doesn't do the restaurant justice. All the colors...
310 N Tremont St, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
Carlsbad is home to numerous craft breweries, many of which make innovative beers iconic of the west coast's experimental style. The best way to explore this facet of the local culture is through a brewery tour with Scavengers Beer Adventures....
San Clemente Pier, San Clemente, CA 92672, USA
There's no better way to end a day of work or sightseeing than to sip a beverage and munch on snacks at the Fisherman's bar on the San Clemente pier. Watch the surfers, then stay until the sun sets over the Pacific. Come back during the day and...
550 N El Camino Real, San Clemente, CA 92672, USA
My taco crawl down the coast of California culminated in San Clemente, not far from where I grew up. Famous for their fish tacos, and potato, bean, and cheese burritos, Pedro’s is a hometown favorite of mine. Fortunately, my return to Pedro’s...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna