San Antonio Texas
Collected by Pauline
10040 Espada Rd, San Antonio, TX 78214, USA
Mission Espada was the first mission set up in Texas, and dates to the mid 1700's. It remains an active parish today, and an interesting place to visit. Far from a relic, Espada allows visitors to experience its involvement with the local...
200-414 Alpine, San Antonio, TX 78212, USA
In the north neighborhood of Alamo Heights lies the Japanese Sunken Tea Garden. The park was created in the early 20th century out of the cavity of an old rock quarry. The park has a bit of kitsch appeal and I'm not sure if the lush, flowery...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019