Collected by Jennifer Phillips
514 W Commerce St, San Antonio, TX 78207, USA
No visit to San Antonio is complete without spending at least a few hours in Market Square, a sprawling indoor mall that’s among the largest of its kind outside of Mexico. Stroll past wares ranging from piñatas and pottery to...
739 E César E. Chávez Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
Locals and tourists alike love making their way to the top of of the Tower of the Americas. Most go straight up to the observation deck, but those in the know stay for dinner or drinks. The Tower of the Americas is the 750-foot-tall icon of San...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village