Collected by Gkg
300 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
You haven’t truly experienced Texas until you’ve visited the hallowed grounds of the Alamo. Established in 1718 as the Mission San Antonio de Valero, the building is best known as the site of the 1836 Battle of the Alamo, a 13-day...
26495 Natural Bridge Caverns Rd, San Antonio, TX 78266, USA
Just north of—and a little below—San Antonio are the Natural Bridge Caverns, whose miles of underground passages can be explored in a variety of tours. Lantern tours offer eerie illuminations of the stones, while "Adventure Tours" require...
739 E César E. Chávez Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
Locals and tourists alike love making their way to the top of of the Tower of the Americas. Most go straight up to the observation deck, but those in the know stay for dinner or drinks. The Tower of the Americas is the 750-foot-tall icon of San...
849 E. Commerce Street, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
While many cities have rivers, few take advantage of their waterways quite like San Antonio does. One of the city’s most popular tourist attractions, the River Walk runs along the San Antonio River and features both quiet stretches for...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles