Collected by Frances D.
300 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
You haven’t truly experienced Texas until you’ve visited the hallowed grounds of the Alamo. Established in 1718 as the Mission San Antonio de Valero, the building is best known as the site of the 1836 Battle of the Alamo, a 13-day...
849 E Commerce St #133, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
San Antonio's Rivercenter Mall has all the hallmarks of a normal American shopping mall: a food court, a Victoria's Secret, a Gap, a movie theater and a collection of department stores. It also happens to be built around a century old church and...
849 E. Commerce Street, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
While many cities have rivers, few take advantage of their waterways quite like San Antonio does. One of the city’s most popular tourist attractions, the River Walk runs along the San Antonio River and features both quiet stretches for...
918 N Main Ave, San Antonio, TX 78212, USA
We like to search for unique experiences when we travel, so when I heard about the five-pound cinnamon roll at Lulu's, I had to check it out. I should say that we prefer to travel on the healthy side and usually seek out the new health food or...
205 N Presa St B201, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
A river tour with Rio San Antonio Cruises is a great, affordable, and quick (35 minutes) tour of downtown San Antonio. The boat guides are well-versed in the history of the River Walk and the city and are up to speed on current events, including...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now