Collected by Maureen Hudson
Porto Katsiki, Greece
The island of Lefkada is full of beautiful beaches. It's a haven for kite surfers and beach lovers. Porto Katsiki is by far the most breathtaking beach we saw on the island. The dramatic cliffs and incredible hues of bright turquoise water make it...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter