Collected by Samar Younes
Samar Younes′s Wishlist
2 Kamphaeng Phet Rd, Lat Yao, Khet Chatuchak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10900, Thailand
This weekend market is the largest in Thailand and is an absolute must for any market fiends. It is estimated that the market covers 35 acres, has over 5,000 stalls, and receives about 200,000 visitors each Saturday and Sunday. It has everything...
981 Dean St, Brooklyn, NY 11238, USA
If you're up for a more unusual hotel in Brooklyn, the Dean Street warehouse offers some rooms inside as well as a collection of vintage Airstream trailers for a real throwback to New York before it became the playground of the rich. Staying here...
Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
It's quite a trek to the viewpoint at Ko Wua Talab, but the views out over Mu Ko Angthong National Marine park are worth the climb. It certainly doesn't feel worth it while you're scrambling over razor-sharp rocks that threaten to snap your ankles...
Thanon Phaya Thai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
When I lived in Bangkok, I chose my apartment due to one important factor: it was close to a restaurant my friends affectionately dubbed "Pumpkin Lady" because of the stuffed pumpkin desserts. The dining experience is hyper-local; food is served...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos