Collected by Samantha Steven
Samantha Steven′s Wishlist
3 E 53rd St, New York, NY 10022, USA
I don't care what city you're from, how many marathons you run or how great your calf's are: nothing prepares you for the pace of New York City streets. Take a break and a load off at this wonderful little enclave and people watch. Also, if you...
The Standard, High Line, 848 Washington St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Panoramic views of the New York skyline, classic cocktails, live jazz and an interior that would make even Marie Antoinette blush. Formerly known as the Boom Boom Room, this top floor bar and lounge offers the best that New York has to offer. Try...
580 Lommel Rd, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
There’s only one way to get into the 157-acre Napa Valley idyll known as Calistoga Ranch: as a guest. Well, you could come as a guest of a guest, but then you wouldn’t be able to lounge about in a decadent spa robe each morning,...
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France
Nothing is a more powerful symbol of the City of Light than the Eiffel Tower. Designed by Gustave Eiffel for the 1889 Paris Exposition, it's one of the world's most-visited monuments, with nearly 7 million people ascending the 1,062-foot...
Foz do Iguaçu - State of Paraná, Brazil
We heard it long before it was in our sights. The loud consistent roar, echoing through the rocky wetlands. A bottomless pit of rock and water. The walkway stretched out over the wetlands on an elevated platform which meandered its way towards the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local