Collected by Samantha F
Samantha F′s Wishlist
125 Arborway, Boston, MA 02130, USA
The Arnold Arboretum aka "The Arb" is my go-to spot when I want to get out for a walk in Jamaica Plain. Owned by Harvard and loved by all (adults, babies and dogs alike) it's a beautiful place year-round. My favorite spot is Peters Hill where you...
200 Massachusetts Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Take a deep breath and be prepared, for you are about to journey to the center of the earth—without ever having to leave Boston. Located on Massachusetts Ave in Boston's historic Back Bay, this beautiful globe is one of a kind. Chester Lindsay...
R. Jardim Botânico, 414 - Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil
The visual arts school is located inside Parque Lage. The most important Brazilian artists from the 1980s onward studied here, including the abstract painter Daniel Senise. The mansion, stables, library, and great hall are all being renovated, but...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village