Collected by Evelyn Lin
Rudolfskai 38, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Austria is known for its Kaffeekultur, but for the best coffee around, skip the traditional coffee houses and stop by Kaffee Alchemie. The owner, a Norwegian coffee-aficionado, is a renowned judge of such events as the World Barista Championships....
Hofstallgasse 1, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
The Salzburg Festival is one of the most prestigious assemblies of artists in the world. Each summer, it brings the elite in music and theatre to the charming city where they contend for their audience’s favor. Salzburg becomes a buzzing hub for...
It is truly baffling how something this simple can be so delicious. This traditional Salzburg dessert is made mostly of egg and sugar, but remains to be one of the yummiest things to eat in Austria. The soft, fluffy Nockerl melt in your mouth, but...
Getreidegasse 47, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022