Collected by Whitney Alison
Mönchsberg 34, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Fortress Hohensalzburg is one of the largest fully preserved castles in Europe. It graces the city’s skyline with a certain gravitas, drawing everybody’s attention to its towering white walls and showcasing the city’s immense cultural heritage....
Giselakai 3, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Right on the banks of the Salzach River you'll find a particular gem of a hotel: The Hotel Stein is only a few minutes' walk of Salzburg's main attractions and also has a great terrace for either an afternoon coffee or a drink at night...
Kapuzinerberg, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Three mountains emerge in the city of Salzburg – one of them being the Capuchin Mountain (Kapuzinerberg), named after a monastery at the mountain’s peak. Within a 10 minute walk immerse yourself in nature and discover a true paradise.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico