Collected by Michelle Pacia
Rudolfskai 38, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Austria is known for its Kaffeekultur, but for the best coffee around, skip the traditional coffee houses and stop by Kaffee Alchemie. The owner, a Norwegian coffee-aficionado, is a renowned judge of such events as the World Barista Championships....
Mirabellplatz, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Follow the sound of music to the iconic Mirabell Palace and Gardens, where Fräulein Maria and the von Trapp children delightfully sang "Do-Re-Mi." Mirabell has become a dream destination for marriage ceremonies, boasting what some call the...
It is truly baffling how something this simple can be so delicious. This traditional Salzburg dessert is made mostly of egg and sugar, but remains to be one of the yummiest things to eat in Austria. The soft, fluffy Nockerl melt in your mouth, but...
Mönchsberg 34, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
As the largest fully preserved fortress in central Europe, the more-than-900-year-old Hohensalzburg has long been the medieval crown above an elegantly baroque city. Its current appearance dates back to the 1495–1519 reign of...
Stephansplatz 1, 1010 Wien, Austria
In the heart of Vienna sits St. Stephen's Cathedral. Built in the late 12th century, it's a grand piece of beauty borrowing both from the Romanesque and Gothic styles of architecture. Unlike St. Vitus in Prague, St. Stephen's shimmers with light...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News Everything You Need to Know About Marriott’s Massive Data Breach
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022