Collected by Randy Eady
Healing Salty Spots
Parque De La Sal, Zipaquirá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
When I flew from New York to Bogotá, I didn't really have plans to visit the city's neighboring towns and villages. As I quickly found out, that's a huge part of Bogotá's charm. If time permits, definitely take a day trip to Zipaquirá to see their...
Alte Dorfstraße 24b, 25980 Sylt, Germany
Of course there're the skeptics who will ask: "What's a salt cave doing in this healthful Saline-enhanced North Sea climate?" Often situations may hamper or inhibit a beach scamper: hence the atmosphere of the beach can be provided directly to...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania