Collected by Randy Eady
Healing Salty Spots
Parque De La Sal, Zipaquirá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
This is an absolute must if travelling to Bogota, Colombia. Built 200 meters down one of the worlds largest salt mines, this cathedral is dedicated to the safety of the miners. The lighting below is incredible with 14 small chapels representing...
Alte Dorfstraße 24b, 25980 Sylt, Germany
Of course there're the skeptics who will ask: "What's a salt cave doing in this healthful Saline-enhanced North Sea climate?" Often situations may hamper or inhibit a beach scamper: hence the atmosphere of the beach can be provided directly to...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico