Collected by Rhys MacLean
Cachi, Salta Province, Argentina
Nightlife in Cachi this beautiful small town in northern Argentina included the Oliver Cafe as well as the ghostly presence of horse back riders galloping through the shadowy streets. An asada for the 5 of us of set us back about US 30.
RP33, Salta, Argentina
Ruta Provincial 33 between Cachi and Salta in northern Argentina summits at 11,000 ft and twists and turns over 30 km of one-laned dirt roads. Rent a car and get on it! The vistas are incredible, with a canopy of clouds settling in the ridges and...
Córdoba 2, Salta, Argentina
Salta is located in the amazing northwest part of Argentina, and it is also the name for the capital city of the Salta province. It's known as "Salta, la linda" (Salta, the beautiful) and it deserves the name for its colonial architecture, the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter