Collected by Rhys MacLean
Cachi, Salta Province, Argentina
Nightlife in Cachi this beautiful small town in northern Argentina included the Oliver Cafe as well as the ghostly presence of horse back riders galloping through the shadowy streets. An asada for the 5 of us of set us back about US 30.
RP33, Salta, Argentina
Ruta Provincial 33 between Cachi and Salta in northern Argentina summits at 11,000 ft and twists and turns over 30 km of one-laned dirt roads. Rent a car and get on it! The vistas are incredible, with a canopy of clouds settling in the ridges and...
Córdoba 2, Salta, Argentina
Salta is located in the amazing northwest part of Argentina, and it is also the name for the capital city of the Salta province. It's known as "Salta, la linda" (Salta, the beautiful) and it deserves the name for its colonial architecture, the...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map