Salt Lake City
Collected by Jason Gerdes
210 E 400 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, USA
This beautifully-designed library is very open and spacious and very well lit, since it's basically made of windows. There are several cafes and small shops in the lobby. There are free Wi-Fi and power outlets available throughout the building and...
677 S 200 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, USA
This place is awesome. If you are looking for free pool and wi-fi during the day, go there. If your looking for bar food and beer it's great for that too. And you can do all that and watch movies in their private cinema, which shows movies old and...
2110 Highland Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84106, USA
The Utah Brewers cooperative, a partnership between Wasatch Brewery and squatters craft beers, has an eye for where people drink. The latest proof: Wasatch Brew Pub, which serves playful beers (Polygamy Porter, anyone?) in a spot just off the new...
1048 E 2100 S #110, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USA
Epic brewing opened the Annex pub last year in anticipation of the Sugar House boom. A roster of high-octane beers (the sour apple saison clocks in at 7.7 percent alcohol) and fortifying food (pastrami burgers, beer-can chicken) immediately turned...
This coffee shop is a great place to go if you are looking for a laid back coffee shop. Most coffee places in downtown SLC are busy and often on the louder side. The coffee connection is hidden away from all that in the mostly dead Trolley Square....
307 200 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, USA
Cafe Trang is a nice, trendy, msg-free Vietnamese restaurant with four locations around Salt Lake Valley. The atmosphere is classy and relaxed and the servers are usually very friendly. Try the saigon noodle salad and spring rolls. They're...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico