Salt Lake City
Collected by Helena Geraldes
301 Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USA
This place has fantastic exhibitions about first peoples, the unique geography of the Great Salt Lake, and even dinosaurs. Perfect for history geeks and dinosaur lovers (I'm both). They also have sweet family activities, like sleepovers and movie...
300 Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USA
This beautiful botanical and ecological garden is supported by the University of Utah. It's best enjoyed in the summertime when the flowers are in full bloom, but can be visited all-year round. The walking trails are always maintained, and it's...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village