Salt Lake CIty
Collected by Linda Mustoe
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Having been raised on National Geographic magazines, I have always been fascinated by the western landscape of America. The jagged peaks of Tetons have been on my to-see list ever since I have known the works of Ansel Adams. Last labor day...
307 200 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, USA
Cafe Trang is a nice, trendy, msg-free Vietnamese restaurant with four locations around Salt Lake Valley. The atmosphere is classy and relaxed and the servers are usually very friendly. Try the saigon noodle salad and spring rolls. They're...
19 E 200 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, USA
Watch the Sunday morning game while eating brunch and enjoying their large selection of whiskeys and two dollar mimosas.The staff is great about changing the channel so you can watch your team. Good food. Good whiskey. Good atmosphere. Good times....
300 Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USA
This beautiful botanical and ecological garden is supported by the University of Utah. It's best enjoyed in the summertime when the flowers are in full bloom, but can be visited all-year round. The walking trails are always maintained, and it's...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter