Salt Lake CIty
Collected by Linda Mustoe
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Having been raised on National Geographic magazines, I have always been fascinated by the western landscape of America. The jagged peaks of Tetons have been on my to-see list ever since I have known the works of Ansel Adams. Last labor day...
307 200 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, USA
Cafe Trang is a nice, trendy, msg-free Vietnamese restaurant with four locations around Salt Lake Valley. The atmosphere is classy and relaxed and the servers are usually very friendly. Try the saigon noodle salad and spring rolls. They're...
19 E 200 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, USA
Watch the Sunday morning game while eating brunch and enjoying their large selection of whiskeys and two dollar mimosas.The staff is great about changing the channel so you can watch your team. Good food. Good whiskey. Good atmosphere. Good times....
300 Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USA
This beautiful botanical and ecological garden is supported by the University of Utah. It's best enjoyed in the summertime when the flowers are in full bloom, but can be visited all-year round. The walking trails are always maintained, and it's...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna