Salt lake city
Collected by trudelmj
Great Salt Lake, Utah, USA
The Great Salt Lake doesn't support any aquatic life, save some brine shrimp (yes, sea monkeys) and the birds that feed on them. Despite the desolation it is a beautiful place, however. My friends and I headed out to Antelope Island for a hike and...
300 Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USA
This beautiful botanical and ecological garden is supported by the University of Utah. It's best enjoyed in the summertime when the flowers are in full bloom, but can be visited all-year round. The walking trails are always maintained, and it's...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico