Saint Paul, Minnesota
Collected by Nellie DeBruyn
275 N Syndicate St, St Paul, MN 55104, USA
Kopplins coffee shop in St. Paul has gained a national reputation for both the flawless and consistent coffee pours and the philosophy of coffee shop as community. Come for meticulous barrista-crafted coffee, quality snacks, monthly art exhibits,...
221 5th St E, St Paul, MN 55101, USA
Mears Park, cornered on four sides by vintage and modern buildings, is an example of a beautifully designed block of urban park rescued from years of neglect. Sit under birch trees next to a rushing stream and forget you are in the city. Or take a...
289 5th St E, St Paul, MN 55101, USA
When Heartland Restaurant moved from their inaugural digs in a St. Paul neighborhood to a rehabbed vintage building on the edge of downtown, referred to as Lowertown, it was hard to believe they would fill the cavernous space. But the beautifully...
Raspberry Island, St Paul, MN 55107, USA
This former scruffy sandbar jutting into the Mississippi River next to the Wabasha Street Bridge now serves as glowing beacon on sunlit evenings. In 2008 the land was transformed to a pedestrian destination and concert venue. On summer and early...
308 E Prince St, St Paul, MN 55101, USA
Black Dog Cafe is the cultural epicenter of Lowertown in Saint Paul. Kudos to this wonderful place for ambitious programming in music and the arts. Some of the most respected twin cities musicians stop by regularly to play gigs. Music ranges from...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna