Collected by Lotus Child
Happy Bay, St Martin
The start of the path is quite easy to find in Friar’s Bay. Just walk North past Kali’s Beach Bar and past Friar’s Bay Beach Bar until you see a path marked by orange arrows. It should lead up a hill. (There appears to be another path that goes...
La Savane, St Martin
Kali's a character and his rum infusions left to bake in the punishing West Indian sun are not to be missed! Try from a selection including guavaberry (maybe not what you're thinking), passion fruit, papaya, banana and more. Don't forget to order...
Îlet de Pinel, St Martin
A cheap and fast tourist boat takes you from "mainland" St Martin to Pinel Island. It's a great place for some quiet beach time, lazy hiking, and snorkelling. Come early in the mornings (9am-ish...remember, it is an island, and departure times are...
Anse Marcel, St Martin
All of the 30+ beaches on the island of Sint Maarten/Saint-Martin are open to the public, but some are easier to get to than others. Anse Marcel, tucked in a beautiful bay at the northern tip is worth the effort to reach. After descending to sea...
Les Terres Basses, St Martin
If you're looking for a tasty lunch or two-for-five happy hour specials that'll ice your brain over on a hot day, this is your spot. Located on the French side of St. Martin, Baie Rouge is a great place for both fun relaxation. Gus' Beach Bar...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos