Collected by Cynthia Hadjiyannis
Îlet de Pinel, St Martin
A cheap and fast tourist boat takes you from "mainland" St Martin to Pinel Island. It's a great place for some quiet beach time, lazy hiking, and snorkelling. Come early in the mornings (9am-ish...remember, it is an island, and departure times are...
Orient Bay, St Martin
At Orient Bay Beach, visitors can alternate between lounging on soft, white sand, photographing the surrounding mountains, cooling off with a swim in the warm turquoise waters, and taking in aerial beach views while parasailing. For those who want...
Baie Rouge, St Martin
After a long wait, my wife and I finally managed to have a proper honeymoon. We spent two glorious weeks in St. Martin. At Baie Rouge, there was an outcropping of rocks near a deep yet clear pool. I told my wife that I was going to jump off and...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now