Collected by Cynthia Hadjiyannis
Îlet de Pinel, St Martin
A cheap and fast tourist boat takes you from "mainland" St Martin to Pinel Island. It's a great place for some quiet beach time, lazy hiking, and snorkelling. Come early in the mornings (9am-ish...remember, it is an island, and departure times are...
Orient Bay, St Martin
At Orient Bay Beach, visitors can alternate between lounging on soft, white sand, photographing the surrounding mountains, cooling off with a swim in the warm turquoise waters, and taking in aerial beach views while parasailing. For those who want...
Baie Rouge, St Martin
After a long wait, my wife and I finally managed to have a proper honeymoon. We spent two glorious weeks in St. Martin. At Baie Rouge, there was an outcropping of rocks near a deep yet clear pool. I told my wife that I was going to jump off and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local