Collected by Michele Gogliucci
ko phi phi don
58 Moo 5 Koh Lanta (Krabi), ตำบล เกาะลันตาน้อย อำเภอ เกาะลันตา กระบี่ 81150, Thailand
In January of 2005, only a few short weeks after the devastating tsunami that hit Asia, I spent 2 weeks sailing through a Thailand that was rebounding. Just being around them was inspirational... They were happy to see tourists (as the news media...
Ko Phi Phi Don, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
This is where they shot the movie "The Beach." Gorgeous white sand beach and turquoise water, exactly as advertised. I read "The Beach" while I traveled around Thailand, which I would recommend to anyone who likes travel narratives and dreams of...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun