Collected by Lily Wisootsat
63 - 65 Bến Vân Đồn, Phường 12, Quận 4, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
On our last day in Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon, we hooked up with Geoffrey Deetz, an expat from Oakland, CA, who runs the Black Cat Cafe and has lived in Vietnam for 12 years. He led us through an ever-narrowing maze of streets and alleys in the...
Bến Thành Quận 1, 37 Nguyễn Trãi, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
You'll have to wait in line for this freshly grilled pork patty banh mi, but it's worth it. This woman's only making her famous sandwich in the afternoons, though, so make sure to get there between 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. to get a taste.
166 Lê Đình Dương, Hải Châu 2, Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng 550000, Vietnam
Most bigger Vietnamese cities have their own noodle specialty and Danang is no exception. In its case, the dish in question -- mi quang -- is an absolute classic. The dish is made with wide egg noodles, with a characteristic slippery quality,...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019