Collected by Lily Wisootsat
63 - 65 Bến Vân Đồn, Phường 12, Q. 4, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
On our last day in Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon, we hooked up with Geoffrey Deetz, an expat from Oakland, CA, who runs the Black Cat Cafe and has lived in Vietnam for 12 years. He led us through an ever-narrowing maze of streets and alleys in the...
Bến Thành Quận 1, 37 Nguyễn Trãi, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
You'll have to wait in line for this freshly grilled pork patty banh mi, but it's worth it. This woman's only making her famous sandwich in the afternoons, though, so make sure to get there between 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. to get a taste.
166 Lê Đình Dương, Hải Châu 2, Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng 550000, Vietnam
Most bigger Vietnamese cities have their own noodle specialty and Danang is no exception. In its case, the dish in question -- mi quang -- is an absolute classic. The dish is made with wide egg noodles, with a characteristic slippery quality,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village