Collected by Steve Sabo
34 Lê Duẩn, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Bến Nghé Quận 1 Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Want a place to meet some locals? Try the cosmic bowling on the fourth floor of the Diamond Plaza Shopping Centre. A lot of this crowd speaks English, so there are plenty of folks to talk to.
63 - 65 Bến Vân Đồn, Phường 12, Q. 4, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
On our last day in Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon, we hooked up with Geoffrey Deetz, an expat from Oakland, CA, who runs the Black Cat Cafe and has lived in Vietnam for 12 years. He led us through an ever-narrowing maze of streets and alleys in the...
phường 7, Quận 10, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
We spent our last day in Ho Chi Minh City with Geoffrey Deetz, a restaurateur and foodie from Oakland, California, who has lived in Vietnam for the past decade and operates the wonderful Black Cat Cafe. He and his Vietnamese girlfriend took us on...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet