Collected by Sarah Pierce
Tầng 26, AB Tower, 76A Lê Lai, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
I must confess; I have a certain penchant for sky bars. Clichéd perhaps, but sometimes there’s a reason things are popular, and in my opinion little beats a sun-downer cocktail perched atop a tall building in a hectic city – aside from sunset...
63 - 65 Bến Vân Đồn, Phường 12, Quận 4, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
On our last day in Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon, we hooked up with Geoffrey Deetz, an expat from Oakland, CA, who runs the Black Cat Cafe and has lived in Vietnam for 12 years. He led us through an ever-narrowing maze of streets and alleys in the...
89B Bà Huyện Thanh Quan, Phường 7, Quận 3, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
It’s been said that when the Buddha was on his deathbed, his followers stood by ready to turn his remains into relics to spread throughout the world. The Xa Loi Pagoda houses one such artifact. Visit on Sundays from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. to join a...
Đồng Khởi, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
To know Saigon is to know the traffic and the madness that it is as compared to the rest of the civilized world. Every aspect of moving around the city by foot, motorbike, or taxi is made more complex by the whistling wheels of the common Honda...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun