Collected by Amy Leah Potter
Tarangire National Park doesn't have the big-name draw of Ngorongoro or the Serengeti, but it does have plenty of big animals — chief among them, huge herds of elephants that abound in the park during both the rainy and dry seasons. The fact that...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now