Collected by Jessica Lymberopoulos, AFAR Local Expert
Seaview, Clarendon Marine, 6011, South Africa
This place ROCKS. I've never felt so good about paying an admission fee as this is a sanctuary for injured animals. The place is magical as soon as you enter. Giraffe, zebra, wildebeest, impala, monkeys and 40 other species of wildlife roam free...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys