Collected by krishna balkissoon
Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
Yes, you can view the greatest wildlife spectacle in the natural world without the company of over 160 vehicles. Over a million wildebeest and eight-hundred thousand zebra, the giant crocs never go hungry in the flow of survival of the fittest....
It's a hard walk through dense jungle with dangers ranging from malaria stricken Mosquitos to wild forest elephants...but it's worth it. The first glimpse of the critically endangered mountain gorilla is overwhelming....their mannerisms, facial...
65 Woolridge, Parys, 9585, South Africa
Wanna hunt the Big Five? I did it with my Olympus Stylus 10x on a Bike Beyond Boundaries "glamping" adventure based at the Savannah Game Preserve in Parys, South Africa. Beyond earning bragging rights in pixels for stalking the legendary quintet...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village