Collected by Keph Senett, AFAR Local Expert
1315 10th St B-27, Sacramento, CA 95814, USA
This Neoclassical building from the mid-19th century stands at one end of a large urban park. The interior of the Capitol is worth a visit—its rotunda and historic rooms reflect the history of lawmaking and governing in this state. The small...
7654 Pocket Rd, Sacramento, CA 95831, USA
Back in 2011 SactoMoFo (Sacramento Mobile Foods) formed to try and bring food truck culture to the area. Now, there is a full roster of food truck events, including Food Truck Mania every third Friday between July and October at Garcia Bend Park....
4800 Riverside Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95822, USA
Well-loved seafood restaurant open from breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Gluten-free and vegetarian options and a kids' menu. Extensive wine list, and weekday happy hours. River views and patio dining. Photo by Boris Kasimov/Flickr.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter