Collected by Careena Tashiro-Townley
1031 Front St, Sacramento, CA 95814, USA
Ride through Sacramento's Old Town like they did in the "old days..." in a horse-driven carriage. You won't have a care in the world as you pass all those other pedestrians weighed down by all their taffy shopping. Hear about some of the stories...
3930 W Land Park Dr, Sacramento, CA 95822, USA
The Sacramento Zoo makes for a perfect family outing in Sacramento. Located in one of the city's loveliest neighborhoods, Land Park, the zoo covers 14 acres and houses 140 native, rare, and endangered animal species. Highlights include lemurs,...
400 P St #1203, Sacramento, CA 95814, USA
Run by passionate artisanal coffee roasters, this coffeehouse offers a wide variety of brews that emphasize both quality and integrity thanks to sustainable farming practices. Knowledgeable, friendly baristas can help you navigate the options, and...
3901 Land Park Dr, Sacramento, CA 95822, USA
This is a place where kids can be kids and burn off lots of energy while feeding their imaginations. Fairytale Town is a cute non-profit park across the street from the Sacramento Zoo. Kids love this place (mine included!). Nursery rhymes and...
1518 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95818, USA
Tower Cafe, which sits next to the landmark Tower Theater and original Tower Records, is a favorite among locals. The outdoor garden seating makes you want to stay for a long, relaxing meal; the bubbling fountains (with birds stopping for quick...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico