Collected by Hong Nguyen
2701 L St, Sacramento, CA 95816, USA
Sutter's Fort State Historic Park is what remains of the first settlement in Sacramento. John Sutter was given a land grant from the Mexican government in 1839 (when California was still part of Mexico). He used this land to develop agriculture...
3199 Riverside Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95818, USA
Vic's Ice Cream is a fixture in Sacramento. Opened in 1947, the neighborhood diner has maintained its original look from the black-and-white floor tiles to small booths and black bar stools. The employees have looked the same since I started...
2831 S St, Sacramento, CA 95816, USA
Here in Northern California, where wine is a deep part of the culture, there are a lot of wineries, so many that they may seem to blend into one another. Revolution Wines, however, stands out as the only winery in Sacramento. In fact, it's right...
1800 L St, Sacramento, CA 95811, USA
Aioli Bodega Española, also known just as Aioli by locals, is a Spanish restaurant located on a trendy block of Midtown Sacramento. Tapas are served here, either inside the elegant restaurant or on the intimate garden patio, which features a...
20th St & J St, Sacramento, CA 95811, USA
The Second Saturday Art Walk is an evening event on the second Saturday of each month. Galleries, cafes, and other businesses open their doors to the public for a tour of local art. In the warmer months, live music, street performers, and small...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News Everything You Need to Know About Marriott’s Massive Data Breach
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022