Collected by Jen
20th St & J St, Sacramento, CA 95811, USA
The Second Saturday Art Walk is an evening event on the second Saturday of each month. Galleries, cafes, and other businesses open their doors to the public for a tour of local art. In the warmer months, live music, street performers, and small...
1515 Q St, Sacramento, CA 95811, USA
Sacramento has declared itself the "Farm-to-Fork Capital" of the U.S. because of its location in California's agricultural valley and its emphasis on products that are seasonal, fresh, and grown near the city. While the busy Sunday farmers' market...
2924 Freeport Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95818, USA
It's easy to pass by Taylor's Kitchen and not realize there is a fantastic restaurant inside...I had visited the neighboring shops without noticing the new restaurant, but I knew I had to visit once I heard people raving about the food. Taylor's...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security