Collected by Jen
J St & 20th St, Sacramento, CA 95811, USA
The Second Saturday Art Walk is an evening event on the second Saturday of each month. Galleries, cafes, and other businesses open their doors to the public for a tour of local art. In the warmer months, live music, street performers, and small...
1515 Q St, Sacramento, CA 95811, USA
Sacramento has declared itself the "Farm-to-Fork Capital" of the U.S. because of its location in California's agricultural valley and its emphasis on products that are seasonal, fresh, and grown near the city. While the busy Sunday farmers' market...
2924 Freeport Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95818, USA
It's easy to pass by Taylor's Kitchen and not realize there is a fantastic restaurant inside...I had visited the neighboring shops without noticing the new restaurant, but I knew I had to visit once I heard people raving about the food. Taylor's...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles